COMPANY CONTENT: the Superior Shot Peening Website and Services, including without limitation the Domain Names and Company Content of Company and all our Affiliates, along with all intellectual property rights therein.
SERVICES: the Superior Shot Peening Website and Content of Company and the services provided therein, including without limitation: free user services, applications and tools.
WEBSITE: the online location where Company provides its Services and posts its Content, which includes without limitation services provided at or using the following domains: superiorshotpeening.com and such other or successor domain names as may be operated, acquired or used from time to time by Company and its Affiliates.
USE OF WEBSITE:
While using the Website and Services, You Are Responsible for Your Actions.
By accessing and using the Website and Services, You Represent and Warrant:
- That you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any Content on this Website for any purpose other than for your own individual use.
- That you will not avoid, bypass, reverse engineer, interfere with, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technical measure implemented by Company to administer and protect the Website and Services.
- That you will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any content posted or transmitted through or on the Website;
- That you will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of the Website or our Vendors without our express written consent.
- That you will not scrape or download Content from the Website or Services, or otherwise without authorization use, upload Content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers and data mining tools ).
PRIVACY AND SECURITY:
By communicating with us via e-mail or by submitting any request on the Website, you consent to receive e-mail or other electronic communications from Company, our parent company and our Affiliates.
You shall not: (a) access data or materials not intended for you; (b) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (c) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (d) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network.
By accessing and using the Website, you understand and accept the risk that data and communications, including e-mail and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated over the Internet.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOU.
Note: As some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusions may not apply to you.
You understand that certain services on the Website may include materials and information from third parties and links to other websites and resources over which Company has minimal control. Your use of those third party websites is subject to their terms and conditions and you agree that Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of your transactions with such third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES ARISING BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. BY USING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, YOU RELEASE COMPANY, ITS PARENT COMPANY AND AFFILIATES FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS ARISING FROM SUCH DISPUTES.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY:
LAST UPDATED: APRIL 2018